Saturday, August 20, 2011

Vita Greens Kitty Grass, Expires April 2011

I bought this package of kitty grass quite a few months ago. So long ago, in fact, that it's now expired. But as green-thumbed as I determined myself to be, this was destined to work.


Here's the kit. It's a container of soil and bagged pile of seeds.


Holes were poked in the bottom of the soil container with a push-pin.


All of the seeds were stirred into the soil and watered with 2 oz of water.


The lid was placed on the seedy soil; the entire container was placed in a shallow water bath.


Once the soil was completely wet, the excess water was drained from the bath; the seedy soil container and dry bath was placed in a cabinet to allow seeds to germinate for three days.


I call this progress bitchin'! This confirms my green-thumbedness, don't you think?

No comments: