Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I Need to Retract a Previous Statement

Rather, I need to clarify what I'd implied. Earlier I sort of suggested that Bill hasn't been saving his banana peels.  I found out today I was dead wrong.  He has been saving them but just hasn't put them in the designated ("rotten food scum" covered) bag. Turns out, Bill has been twisting each banana peel in a sheet of paper like a big dube (Bill's words!) and stowing each banana dube in the freezer.

As the first bag was full, I started a new bag and it's nearly full already with Bill's banana dubes, but there was plenty of room for the cup of pistachio shells he gave me. I am thankful that Bill isn't saving each banana peel in a fresh, scum-free, Ziploc bag.  My crew will eat the paper.

.............................................................................................................
In other news:

I gave Tony the delicata squash I'd picked up and imaged yesterday.  We compared it to the squash image Clare had collected, and judging by Tony's reaction, it's pretty much locked-in that at least one of their plants is of the delicata variety.

There's been an addition to the Poop Queue. I'm thinking I should really do something to crank out a batch of the good stuff. After all, I have three worm bins with second stories on them.  The oldest is certainly primed for harvesting by now. Since Korean 1 is almost over (Final Exam Monday), I might have some time to do it by Xmas. While it's not difficult, it does require my taking the time to make it happen. And there's the fact that I estimated I'd have had a batch ready a month from this post.  YIKES!

And those rotting lemons?  They're still chillin' over by the slider.  I'm sort of scared to open the bag. I can just imagine the hideousness within.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss poop in your kitchen. Let's be clear; I have always been helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean and reverent. Your scurrilous charge aimed at my client, (me) were hurtful. Especially considering how helpful I (he) has always been. Please continue to enjoy the hand rolled doobies I have been nice enough to place in the freezer.

Good day ma’m, good day…

Anonymous said...

And I am not even in the poop que!

Anonymous said...

Probably a good thing now that I think of it.

Worm Wrangler said...

Billabong, you are right.

You do belong in the queue. Especially since you have indicated a desire to be on the list. Consider it done!

Keep up the helpful, kind obedience!

Anonymous said...

Holy SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!

Take me off the SH*T list.

The sooner, the bteer. Where in the heck are my alchohol wipes.

Cindi!

Worm Wrangler said...

I like that, "take me off the sh*t list". Nice play on words!