Sunday, August 28, 2011

OC Register Subscription

I did it, I finally remembered to cancel that crazy newspaper subscription Friday!  I had to do it as I was running out of space.

What irks me is that by the time I called to cancel I was already into the "next" billing period -- you know, the one I JUST got the bill for, by three weeks. Had I not called from the office I'd have gone off like a crazy lady being buried under an avalanche of paper. Unusually, I kept my dumb calm and let them charge the dumb AmEx for dumb newspapers I'll never read.

Thankfully, I had a couple worm bins laying around empty to accomodate the 50 lbs of paper.

Note that those papers in the left bin are standing upright, maximizing space in the container. I almost broke my back carrying the friggin' thing out to the garage.

No comments: