Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Last of Chuck's Grape Bits Get Fed to Number 5, 090910

I first started feeding the worms, specifically Adam, Eve, and The Offspring, Chuck's grapes August 24th. That's what this post was all about, though you wouldn't have been able to guess the date. Unless you'd clicked on a photo from that post and decifered the url.

When I talked about what happened to those grape bits I'd fed to Adam, Eve and The Offspring, I didn't tell you that I'd fed some of the grape bits that day (090510) to Number 4.

Anyway, I had a little bit of Chuck's grape bits left and fed them to Number 5, 090910.


Number 5's left side was fed.


Number 5's right side was fed.

And that's it, Chuck's grape bits, all 10 pounds or so, were fed to each of the five worm bins over a two-and-a-half-week period.

This is exactly what was left.

I did keep, and continue to use, the Bristol Farms bag. It holds my toilet paper and paper towel cardboard tubes until I'm ready to chop 'em up.

No comments: