Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Bill's Worm Poop and Tony's Worms

Toward the end of July, I worked on prepping a batch of poop for Bill. The worms I hand-picked out of the poop went into a Glad container of damp paper for Tony. When I had the poop and worms all set to go, I decided to put the Glad container of worms inside a cardboard box. I can't even explain why.

The next morning, getting the stuff rounded up before heading to work, I snapped a photo of Bill's worm poop. It's pretty.


And then I picked up the worm container to find that a lot of the worms migrated out of the plastic container to lay around it on the cardboard.


I scooped those buggers back into the Glad container, snapped the Glad lid tightly on two of the four corners and made my deliveries.


Last I heard, those worms have been happily thriving at Tony's in the worm bin he has set up in his shed.

Here's a photo of the compost and worm bins Tony got from a seminar on composting in his city back in June. Those worms are now in Tony's Wriggly Wranch.

No comments: