Monday, August 1, 2011

Worm Food, Corn Growth, and OC Registers 070911

I didn't have much food for the worms the weekend of July 9th. Turns out, they didn't need much so it worked out ok.


Most of the bins had food leftover. Like this bin with the germinating kernels of corn. There were three in the bin, each of them sprouting like mad.


The pile of OC Registers is getting out of control. How long had I been receiving them by the 9th? I'm not sure, but I need to cancel this shit as the pile is even bigger now.


Deciding to chop of some of the papers, I came across an article in an edition about how OC Food Banks' shelves are sparse. It was a good reminder that food banks usually get the most donations in winter months and are sparse in summer.


Here's a list of kitchens if you have anything to donate: OC Food Banks/Kitchens.

No comments: