Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bill, a Banana Guy

Bill eats a banana in the afternoon every single day.  Every day Bill throws that banana peel away.  Yesterday, I says to Bill mid-banana-munch, "what are you gonna do with that peel?"  He whipped out a zip-locking bag, put the peel in there and handed it to me.  Sweet! The worms are gonna love this!

I labeled the bag "Bill's Banana Peels" and stowed it in one of the breakroom freezers.  Steve, the machinist, has added a banana peel to the bag. And Tony plans to also. It'll be neat to see how long before that gallon bag is full. The worms haven't had banana peels in a while, so they're gonna love it.

...............................................................................
On a side note, I've been taking a Korean language course, which hogs all of my time and somewhat contributes to the lack of posts. I've been considering dropping as it's complete insanity, this course, but now I'm thinking, "Screw it!  I've suffered through nearly half the semester already, I can stick this bitch out!"  I might become delirious with lack of sleep, ramble excessively loudly regarding how much I hate this class, become quite bleary-eyed, but I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me. 

Name that show! OK, I'm already delirious.

However, you can now consider me the Rocky Balboa of Korean Language courses.

Picture this:
Adrian comes out of her coma after having Rocky Jr. and said, "Rock, there's one thing I want you to do for me..."
Rocky looks at Adrian with droopy, yet questioning, eyes.
"WIN!" 
And of course, Rocky subsequently trains like a mad-man after having sunken to a serious low with discernable concern for his comatose wife and kicks ass! That's me: I'm in training for Korean Language ass-kicking. To clarify, I'm going to kick the shit out of the Korean Language, respectfully using honorific terms when applicable; it is NOT going to kick the shit out of me.

Name that movie!

And that's all I have to say about that. 

Now name that movie! Yep, absolute confirmation of delirium, right there.

First person to name all three movies correctly wins a worm bin!

No comments: